Terms & Conditions
This Agreement governs our relationship with users. By using or accessing RealLifeNet, you agree to these Terms and Conditions, as updated from time to time.
2. Sharing Your Content and Information
You own the information and content you post on RealLifeNet and you control how it is shared when you post information.
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post. This IP License ends when you delete your IP content.
- When you publish Public content or you are allowing everyone to view and use that information.
- Your feedback or other suggestions are appreciated, but we have no obligation to compensate you for them.
- You will not post content on RealLifeNet that infringes or violates someone else's rights or violates the law.
- You consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States.
We try to keep RealLifeNet safe, but we cannot guarantee it. You agree to the following:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications,hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not collect user’s content or information, or otherwise access RealLifeNet, using automated means.
- You will not engage in unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory such unlawful multi-level marketing.
- You will not bully, intimidate, harass or solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of RealLifeNet or upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Agreement or our policies.
4. Registration and Account Security
RealLifeNet users provide their real names and information when registering. You agree to:
- Not provide false personal information, create multiple accounts or create accounts for anyone other than yourself.
- Not use RealLifeNet if you are under 13.
- Keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date and not share your password or account.
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Agreement, we can stop providing service to you. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. You may also delete your account or disable your application at any time.
- You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (claim) you have with us arising out of or relating to this Agreement or RealLifeNet exclusively in a state or federal court located in Salt Lake City, Utah. The laws of the State of Utah will governs this Agreement, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Salt Lake City, Utah for the purpose of litigating all such claims.
- If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on RealLifeNet, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct user’s actions on RealLifeNet and are not responsible for the content or information users transmit or share on RealLifeNet. We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter on RealLifeNet. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, or any user of RealLifeNet.
- We try to keep RealLifeNet up,Bug-free And Safe, But you use it at your own risk. We are providing RealLifeNet as is without any express or implied Warranties includings, But not limited to, implied Warranties of Merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, And Non-Infringement. We do not guarantee that RealLifeNet will always be safe,secure or error free or that RealLifeNet will always function without disruptions,delays or imperfections. RealLifeNet is not responsible for the actions,content,information and data of the Third parties, And you release us, our Directors,Officers,Employees and Agents from any Claims and Damages,Known and Unknown, arising out of or in any wayconnected with any claim,you have against any such Third parties. We will not beliable to you for any lost profits or other consequential,special,indirect or incidental damages arising out of or in connection with this agreement with this agreement or RealLifeNet,even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Our aggregate liability arising out of this agreement or RealLifeNet will not exceed the greater of One Hundred Dollars($100) or the amount you have paid us in the past twelves months. Applicable Law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of Lability or incidental or sonsequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In such cases,RealLifeNet's liabilty will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by Apllicable Law.
- By "RealLifeNet" we mean the features and services available through our website at www.reallifenet.com.
- By "information" we mean information about you, including actions taken by users who interact with RealLifeNet.
- By "content" we mean anything you post on RealLifeNet that would not be included in the definition of information.
- By "data" or "user data" or "user's data" we mean any data, including a user's content or information that you or third parties can retrieve from RealLifeNet.
- By "post" we mean post on RealLifeNet or otherwise make available by using RealLifeNet.
- By "use" we mean use, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, translate,modify or create derivative works of.
- This makes up the entire agreement between you and RealLifeNet and supersedes any prior agreements.
- If any portion of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to enforce any of this Agreement, it will not be considered a waiver.
- Any amendment to or waiver of this Agreement must be made in writing and signed by us.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Agreement to anyone else without our consent.
- All of our rights and obligations under this Agreement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
- This Agreement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
- We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
- You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing RealLifeNet.
Offer Terms & Conditions
1. Terms & conditions for All get free items
• At least 1 need and 1 resource should be added to your account.
• Profile must at least 50% complete and you must have a verified mobile number.
• A user can only get one free item per month.
• User must be friend of at least one user, (Shelley Singh, Amarjeet Singh, Baljinder Singh).
• The offers will be displayed on the dashboard once the user meets the criteria.
• Offer valid only for active users who log into the site at least twice a week and shows activities on reallifenet.
• One user can get 1 item free from reallifenet once in month
• If user invites 5 new friends during a month then they can get 2 free offers instead of just 1.
• Offer only valid for India users.
Effective: April 10, 2017